The ophthalmoscope EIBOS 2 for OR microscopes is unique due to its outstanding conception and quality. With its integrated inverter the microsope remains short, and the system is easy to handle.
- Simultaneous observation of fundus and incision area
- Safe for patient's eye by spring-loaded suspension
- Slim body to allow much space for handling instruments
- Fully centric mounting to allow rotation depending on ergonomical aspects
- Internal focus ranging from the retina to the upper vitreous body
- Autoclavable mounting, adapter, and drape for prism body
- Swing-away position to minimize interference